Demo version is now available. Enjoy!
Run Jump Rabbit Turtle
A downloadable game for Windows
Gameplay so simple that the controls are in the actual title! Run Jump Rabbit Turtle is a challenging platformer game, in which you play as a rabbit and turtle that have been combined into one. Race to gather magical kiwis before they rot... or find ways to cheat.
The Monkey Wizard has combined Rabbit and Turtle into one of those new designer hybrid animals to work for him. You know, like a puggle-- but with more shell and buckteeth. In order to traverse the dangerous cave areas and collect the magical kiwis for the Monkey Wizard, you can seamlessly morph between the fast nimble rabbit or the slow defensive turtle.
- Race to collect magical kiwis before they are rotten.
- Converse with and maybe(?) help other animals working for the Monkey Wizard.
- Find secrets and bonus content, no microtransactions required!
- A satire filled journey through dangerous caves where the 4th wall isn't just broken its annihilated.
- Finish the game with 3.5 different endings...
- "Speed Run" mode available.
- Optional "Easy Mode" that can be toggled at any time... and for those who don't approve of that, an unlockable "Git Gud" mode.
- At least one character that is wearing pants!
"The game’s simple bean and kiwi system make each level playable in different ways for different objectives, thus giving the gamer more content to play though and objectives to complete. But most importantly, as a platformer I know it’s well designed because it pissed me off. The little laugh from the game every time you die, the learning curve that came with each new level – it’s all phenomenally well done for the genre."
Obligatory "ways to play" chart to match modern AAA gaming standards:
Hah! Sorry nothing was removed from the game to string you along for extra cash later. If you need a roadmap, I suggest your local gas station. Apologies if you are too young for that joke... see before the internet...
Any new levels or content added will be genuinely "new", as it is not something sitting on my hard drive to become that "games as a service" nonsense.
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Difficult, Pixel Art, Retro, satire, Speedrun|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: